Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Valium

There are days where I need to plan out when I should take a valium.

Case in point.

Yesterday I took all three kids to get a haircut. There were 10 people ahead of us. I should of known then to leave. I had put this off long enough. David's hair looked like the bird woodstock, Tommy, one of the Beatles and Julia's hair was just a plain mess because I tried to cut her bangs myself. While sitting Tommy decided to lay on the floor because I wouldn't let him lay on the couch. David decided Tommy needed to be kicked in the head, arms, legs and back. Julia, well she's my angel. She just sat there. I had Tommy move. David decided to run, bump into things and after awhile just argue with me. After my attempt to talk to him like an adult, then a child I threatened him that I was going to pull down his pants and smack his behind. Which brought pleas of "NO", but no change in behavior. For a kid that does everything in our house in the nude............... (I have more. Him running around outside naked, cleaning the dishes naked, eating breakfast naked.....)




having his pants pulled down makes him think everyone will laugh at his penis. (not that I pull them down so we can all look at his penis.) After the pants came down and the butt got some air David immediately stopped and sat on my lap. After getting hair cuts we had another moment in the sub shop where there was arguing, crying, yelling etc. Of course it couldn't go smoothly.

On the way home to drown out the arguing (b/c why would it end there) I cranked up my rock station. AC/DC came on and it was the song where they play the bag pipes. Tommy announced he wanted bag pipes. I started thinking about this. How cool would that be? He could play at St. Patrick's Day parties and be the coolest kid. I could see him now at a party, jamming on the pipes. The girls would swoon. I made a mental note to look into bagpipes. He then announced he didn't want lessons he just wanted to blow them in his sister's ear. There goes that fantasy.

There was another valium moment this morning. Tommy came down crying about his too short haircut. Decided he wasn't going to school. Cried, ooooh for about an hour. Yeah, she did cut his hair short, but he's a boy for the love of God. Are all middle children chronic complainers? Hmmm, "marcia, marcia, marcia"............ maybe so.

Now the latest fight was over the gardening hoe. Wait I'm not done, then it was over a 4 ft piece of wood. I'm sure my old (in age) neighbors can't stand me or the kids. You would of thought someone had their arm cut off.

It's off to a baseball game and no run because the dear husband has a work dinner. So I shall chase the littlest around the park, train tracks, watch 2 minutes of the game all the time wishing I had a valium.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

As I type this a little shit screams and kicks his mum on "supernanny" in the background.

My 9 and a half old is watching it as she is off school sick. I had a mare of a morning with bloody kids and one more day of sanity before the bloody school holidays kick in. I can't even take a poo in peace. I'm over being supermum.

6:56 PM  
Blogger neca said...

If I had one, I promise I'd share!

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chanel Handbags on sale 311276 Discount Louis Vuitton Bags 483961 Burberry Bags 666398 http://guccihandbagsforcheap.cabanova.com/

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chanel Handbags 134778 Burberry Handbags 148711 Hermes Bags 650238 http://guccioutletonline.cabanova.com/

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Discount Louis Vuitton Bags 892759 Gucci Bags 470334 Cheap Burberry Bags 655983 http://cheapburberrybagsoutlet.cabanova.com/

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton Handbags 5841 christian louboutin outlet online 911764 Cheap Chanel Handbags 595956 http://hermesbirkinsale.cabanova.com/

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

christian louboutin outlet 642743 christian louboutin outlet online 480651 Burberry Handbags outlet 715418 http://guccihandbagsforcheap.cabanova.com/

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

christian louboutin outlet store 909294 Chanel Outlet 275312 Burberry Bags 589655 http://cheaplouboutinshoes.cabanova.com/

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hermes Birkin sale 550769 Chanel Handbags on sale 57820 discount christian louboutin 529852 http://cloutlets.webs.com/

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burberry Handbags outlet 347902 Gucci Outlet 790899 Chanel Handbags on sale 124030 http://discountlouisvuittonbags.cabanova.com/

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home