Wednesday, April 23, 2008

2 something

miles and I felt like I was an 80 year old arthritic woman. Legs were lead and the stomach was not so good. Granted I ate dinner 20 minutes before the run and a skinny cow ice cream cone 5 minutes before I started. That might be the reason for the poor performance. Why would I do something so insane? I saw a portion of my relay team out running and scolded them for not inviting me and they of course invited me. I wish they didn't like me and had kept going. Thankfully R is on some sort of training program so we only had to go under 3 miles. I "heart" other peoples training programs when they aren't mine.

I know the bad run was a fluke, but it got my attention.

The good that came out of this experience is me going to the gym before swimming and working out my lower and upper body on the machines.

Still on the hunt for a new swimsuit. Of course I found a perfect Nike suit. All for the low price of $88. Yes it was the most expensive suit at the store. I would of bought it. Then my husband informed me we need new brakes on the Tahoe. Of course we do. I'm probably going to go the swimoutlet on line and getting the TYR suit. I'll shove my boobs in there and make it work.

Kids are up. Life starts now.

5 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Glad you were able to get a run in - even if it wasn't the best. It was hard for me to find a swimsuit for working out type swimming - I finally broke down and bought a pricey one, but it has lasted for years.

9:06 AM  
Blogger neca said...

Glad you were able to get a run in - even if it wasn't the best. It was hard for me to find a swimsuit for working out type swimming - I finally broke down and bought a pricey one, but it has lasted for years.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I feel bad going on about my "orgasmic" run after reading about yours..But you know for every bad run,you'll have a good one!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

Try a grab bag suit (just google that and you should find a site).

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I despise those types of runs. I have had too many over the last 4 years, what with my on-again, off-again because I keep getting pregnant running schedule.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home