Monday, April 28, 2008

a friend

call me crazy, but I think Brandy needs a friend. A friend from the pound. My husband disagrees. I think I've been watching too many Animal Cop shows on Animal Planet. A beagle would be fun or a boxer.

I'd love a cat, but that would never happen unless I unleased a ton of mice onto our home.

A new neighbor moved in. She runs. She runs with a stroller. I asked her pace b/c I could always use a new running partner. 8:30 she says. That's a shame. She was nice. I guess I'll just drink with her.

4 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

I agree - I think dogs do need 'friends.'

10:11 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

8:30 pace w/ a stroller?! Damn,she's fast. But hey it could give something to work towards(providing you don't have too many nights of drinking w/ her..;-))

3:53 PM  
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

HA! I love the attitude in the last paragraph!! At least you have a new drinking buddy...

2:06 PM  
Blogger momo said...

you know i'm going to agree. brandy NEEDS a friend. although, then you'll have two dogs following you around the house all day like i do...

running partners are hard to find. if she's running with a stroller, she's prolly tired and running on adrenaline. maybe when that little one is older she'll slow down and then you can run together. :-)

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home