Friday, April 25, 2008

Good

I feel good. Not great, but good. I run will make me feel great. Weather permitting that will happen this weekend.

Yesterday I worked the legs on the machines. It's something I haven't done since I trained for the half-marathon. Today there is just a tiny bit of soreness. Next time I do the machines I'm going to add some upper body to help my swimming and to get rid of the "bingo" arms I have going. (Bingo arms -- picture an old lady screaming "BINGO" and waving her arm high in the air and the gentle breeze that comes off what's left of her tricep....yeah that's it)

I also did some sprints on the treadmill. Walk at incline 5 and sprint for 2 minutes for a 9 min pace then quicker to 8 then finally a 7:43 pace. I actually ran a 5k at a 7:43 pace. I was amazed at that yesterday because my heartrate didn't even register. It said 71 and I think it was actually 171.

No swim, since I couldn't find my training suit. (the tankini doesn't feel right to me).

I must say my littlest rocked swim lessons. Not one tear, he jumped in without prodding (actually volunteered). There is one older boy (6) that everytime he goes under he holds his nose. David was copying him. I was glad he was copying dunking his head under, but not the nose holding. I don't understand the nose holding. It seems pointless.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home