Wednesday, May 07, 2008

IXNEY

on that previous post.

Let's see if you were a cat where would you like to live?

A. A house with 3/4 acres. Three loud little people, a big person that's "not that into" cats, a big brown dog, and a hamster.

OR.

B. A manision in Westchester county, NY with two gay men, a HUGE yard, and another cat.

Well let me tell you some days I would like to live at B. I bet at B they would not scream "MOMMY" at me a minimun of 100x a day. I know they wouldn't throw their cup and scream "I want juice" either. I doubt they would beg for fruit snacks hourly. If I made them dinner they wouldn't whine "I don't like chicken, rice, cow, broccoli etc..." They probably do their own wash and have clean rooms. I bet they brush their teeth without nagging also. I wouldn't have to snap their pants after they potty. Neither would I have to remind them to flush the toilet for that matter. I doubt they hit each other and scream "HE/SHE DID IT" and point out the offender like a scene straight out of "Law and Order".

That and for K to bring the cat here this weekend she has to rent a car over taking the train. That's another $300+. So the karma is gone. Weird thing is I remember telling one of the kids that I had a point against my karma on Monday. I just can't remember what it was.

Walk, run, sprints yesterday. Some of those were in a crazy 8 pattern on the baseball fields because I had a group of kids with me. Yeah, real fun.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

i just had dinner in toronto with a friend of mine and her partner and their little boy. can i just tell you how much i wanted to be that kid? two mothers who dote on him?

ok, well, now that i'm thinking about that, ixney on THAT.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home