Thursday, January 07, 2010

OMG 2

Dear God. I knew this would happen. The other day I threw away two things. I should of gone outside and thrown them away in the actual garbage cans the garbage men take. I was too lazy to do that because then I would have to haul out the inside garbage to cover what I wanted to leave the house.

My father. God Bless Him. Nothing should be thrown away. Broken toys should be kept. We can always duct tape them. Seriously.

I tried to throw away a tin of chinese checkers, american checkers and chess pieces. The tin has a board on each side. The tin is missing all the marbles with the exception of 2 for the chinese checkers. It is missing about 12 of the US checkers and has maybe one chess piece left. The tin probably cost in the range of $10. I chucked it. What use is this tin and misc pieces? I also chucked a free vinyl purse I got with a perfume purchase 15 years ago. It had a petrified junior mint on the bottom inside. Trust me, I got the use out of this vinyl bag. Though it had worn out it's welcome. We have waaaay too many bags in this house.

Soooo, yesterday I find the game tin and my "purse" laying next to trash can. WTF? My father must of thought I'd lost my mind throwing such good things away. Yep, Had to go outside and hide these items in the outside trash can under stinky trash.

My husband swears I had a sex dream last night. He woke me up thinking I wanted a little something. Note to husband: Never. Ever. Wake. Me. Up at 12 a.m. (unless the house is on fire) I don't recall any sex dream either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home