Monday, January 04, 2010

Monday complaints

I wish my father would find a way to get his free samples from his doctor instead of me trying to locate them on the internet. It's a pain in the ass!

When I leave the morning the house is clean. When I get back the following has happened:

Everything under the sink has been removed because there "might" have been a leak.
The dishwasher has been emptied and lots of it is just laying around the countertops. DON"T empty it then!
The den has a fort in it.
My aloe vera plant that is on an end table is now laying on the couch on it's side.
Any toy that was put away is laying willy-nilly on the den floor.
My father has spilled a liquid and has walked in it 1,521 times with his hiking boots. My kitchen floor is black.
Every newspaper we get is strewn accross the lower level of our home.

On a personal level I have to complain about the following:

My closest friend is now an exercise, body dysmorphic crazy lady. She eats clean (which is all good) but spends way too much time at the gym. Time she should be spending with her daughter. (that's a story that is too long to post) Her trainer is a certified, white trash, natzi loving, racist. Did I mention my friend works for a non-profit whose motto is "Eliminating racism......." She is the 3rd highest in the totem pole. She see's nothing wrong with this loser facebook page. He's not like that, he's just interested in the World War II. My husband is interested in WWII. He doesn't glamorize the enemy and their agenda. My husband can also spell the word Palestine. This ass spells it Palestein. Yes, it took him 6 years to graduate high school. He wears Ed Hardy douchwear, talks about girls giving him blowjobs and juicing his "muscle" with their.....oh you get it. He's 39 also. My 9 year old son is more mature. I just can't wrap my mind around why she is still training with this guy. I honestly don't know why she is still paying for training when she is broke and knows what she is doing in the gym.

Regarding the new job. The girl (2 before me) kinda just stopped doing work. Today I found a credit card statement from June that was never entered. Whenever I feel caught up something comes out of nowhere and I have to stop and put the fire out. It's crazy, but I love it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Teamarcia said...

OMG you're killing me here. thanks for the laughs!

2:50 PM  
Blogger momo said...

i have a friend who has a friend like that. i think she thinks she's going to improve him, but i'm not really sure, i don't get it either. :)

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home