Saturday, January 23, 2010

Updates and such

Work is going well. They don't like to hand out any type of compliments there and we have way too many meetings. I've gotton the ball rolling on same major monies that are due the company, and it seems nobody thinks much of it. Even the boss can't say "good job". At this point I don't care, because I am doing my very best. I still have a fear of getting fired, but that is going to stay with me for the next year.

Went out with our muscle bound friend last night. She knew the intervention was coming. We spoke our peace. She had an answer for everything. On the facebook, natzi video's that her trainer posts her answer is he likes the elite warriers. Shooting, gassing and murdering defenseless civilians makes one an elite fighting warrier? I mentioned this and her comeback was that we (the US) commited atrocities in war also. I didn't even want to get into the Massacre at Malmedy, Vietnam and more recent wars. Yes bad things happen in wars, but most are not state sanctioned. Ugh....see I'm arguing here.

So friend comes over my house before we head out and the first thing I see are bright white sneakers. I'm like "what the fuck are THOSE shoes?" She explains that all the young girls are wearing them (PUMA type weight lifting shoes) They were hideous. UGLY! I wouldn't be caught dead in them and I'm not a shoe fashionista. I'm sure her "jersey shore" loving trainer talked her into buying them. I had to run into the convience store before we all headed out and her natzi trainer was behind me. Damn. If I knew it was him I would of said something. Oh well.

Near the end of the night, we headed back to a bar close to home and my intervenion friend tried to set muscle friend with the bartender she knows. (into weight training, though not a natzi). I left to go home. Muscle friend asked the bartender (we'll call him John) if he watched "vids". He said no, what are vids? "Video's of people weight training." "No why would he watch that?" (good answer) Then she said "fist punch" to something she agreed with him on. (WTF?!) He said "no, but I will shake your hand." Who is this woman? Vid's, fist punch? Her trainer has waaaay to much influence on her life. At one point in the night I snagged her phone to see what she and him text to each other. Boring crap. Though a LOT of boring crap. I hate that guy!

My husband has no respect for my friend anymore. None. Actually I'm not sure she is allowed here anymore. He was furious with her response about the Natzi elites. I'm sure he will talk to me tonight about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home