Sunday, January 10, 2010

That was me and that was me

I'm sitting here in my living room goofing off on the internet, (think people of walmart.com) and I see my neighbor run by. A minute later I see another neighbor run by. Damn. I love running in the cold. All that icey air running through your lungs cleaning them out. All I'm doing is sitting here in pj's, a Dunkin Donuts coffee and munchkins all nice and warm.

Hubby is on a camping trip with hundred's of boyscouts and I have my other two kids passed out in their beds. I also feel like St. Francis of Assisi with the animals laying at my feet.

Even if I'm not running right now life is good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Especially the designation attracted me to study the whole story.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home