Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Moi


I do exist. Though not as a cute blond. Let's see what we can gleam from the pre-race picture. I am freezing, the xc course is actually beautiful (though at the time it was just a bitch) I look fat in my red jacket or can I blame it on breasts? Why am I wearing sun glasses on a cloudy day? Oh, and I almost beat the cute blond(niece) who is 19 years younger than me!

I found actual race pictures from that day, but decided against posting pictures of people I don't know. There was one pic though of a girl running in shorts and a summer tank top. Maybe there is something to all that b/c she did kick my ass that day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! contemporary designer home interior virginia

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Consumers reports vacuum cleaners small+tits+galleries Mitsubishi evo 8 vs Tina big tits Clases de lesbianas gratis colombianas

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home