Friday, December 09, 2005

What I have done:

The good:
I got my new sneakers and I love them.
I made my Italian Wedding soup in pretty much one night (unheard of)
Cleaned my refrigerator - gross
Primed/painted a ton of wood
Eliptical for 40 min level 8 hill
Ditto on the above for Saturday's workout too.
Ran 4+ miles without reviewing/recording splits (a small miracle)

The Bad stuff:
I couldn't stop eating on friday
I didn't get to go to work friday b/c my husband took the 4wheel drive. Lost pay 4 hours
I can't run until Sunday b/c of the snow and ice (most of my running is hills and that is where all the runoff is) and Saturday is the start of all the Christmas parties.

Other than that not much to blog about. I'm absolutely discusted by Friday's eating. I almost went swimming today after my eliptical workout, but the time was not there since the first of two parties started at 10:30. I cannot wait to try my new shoes out. I could of brought them to the gym today, but their too virginal for that. I need to break them on cold hard black pavement. I'm hoping to get 3-7 miles in tomorrow. (probably will be closer to 3 with all the black ice and snow on the roads) I did go running with a neighbor on Thursday. I miss running w/people. It was nice to talk about stuff and was a very enjoyable run. I wasn't for once going "for times" My neighbor wanted to get 4.5 miles out of the run so I took her on my loop (her's is to flat and boooring) She was intimated by a hill in our neighborhood and told me she might walk part of it (it's not that bad!) anyhow she ran the two hills I led her to and I got an email yesterday thanking me for it. That was nice.

Case solved:
Ok. Mary and the wise man were found in our living room. (though not together) Joseph, he was behind the piano. The head.....well it seemed to appear by the original crime scene. I have yet to question the family about it. But all is good at nativity land. A little gorrilla glue will make everything fantastic. Now if I could just find the glue.

3 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Great work on the elliptical. Having never been on one before, what does 40 min level 8 hill do to your heart rate?

That picture of Mary and the wise men - ha! Looks like a cryonics pre-op!

11:33 PM  
Blogger m said...

Try,

I wish I knew. The heartrate thing on all the machines are broken (with the exception of the treadmills) I'm pretty sure on my hill sprints I'm about 175+

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

I get blisters on the bottoms of my feet too (worse on the right than on the left). Take a look at your socks. I switched to a really thin doulbe layer sock and the blisters are better (still really bad on long runs though).

I'm sad that the mystery is solved. Can the little guy take one of the donkeys hostage?

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home