Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bleck

Is that even a word?

It's freezing here on the East coast. I haven't gone out for a run or exercise since Sunday when I had that horrible run.

Work is a bear and the Christmas holidays are starting to stress me out mentally, financially, decoratingly and cookingly. Made up words, but you get the point. I hope to get at least 3 workout sessions this week and next week.

This is my last post until the holidays are over. To much on my plate and too boring to post about it all. I hope to keep up on reading about everyone else....but it looks like we are all busy with our lives. (which is good)

Merry Christmas everyone.

See you soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

"Cookingly"?

Have a merry X'mas, M. Keep the gorilla glue handy!

9:43 AM  
Blogger :) said...

Have a great Christmas and we'll see ya on the other side!

11:31 AM  
Blogger psbowe said...

Gotta luv the winter time!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home