Sunday, January 31, 2010

House Rules

1. Wear your jeans a minimum of 7 times.
a. Put "gently" used jeans back in your drawer, not on the floor.
2. When using towels after shower, they can be magically used again. Do not put towel in hamper or on your floor. Hang it up on the TOWEL BAR in the bathroom. It's that bar that is between the toilet and the sink.
3. Speaking of the toilet. Please flush. I don't care if it's #1 or #2. I don't want to see it, or much less smell it.
4. When taking off your socks. Do not leave them on the floor. Do not leave one sock in the bathroom and the other sock in the hallway. Our loveable dog still likes to eat socks. At times she can't digest them. On those occasions she will puke them up on our bedroom floor. If I don't wake up from the noise of said puking, I will step into said puke the next morning. That makes me unhappy.

TO BE CONTINUED........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home