Saturday, January 30, 2010

the nerve

of a neighbor. So this neighbor calls our home this afternoon looking for Joe. I told him that he was at the library with the kids. Do you know that old man went to the library and looked for him!!! Joe was pissed (at me) for telling neighbor where he was. Actually neighbor asked me where Joe was. Seems neighbor needs Joe to drive to Home Depot and help him move some cabinets or some other crap to his home. Home Depot is a good half hour away in traffic. It is snowing like crazy here too. Of course my husband is driving neighbor to Home Depot to get cabinets. Joe is nice that way.

After our SUV dies, we aren't getting another one. Somehow I will get a 4 wheel drive vehicle that only seats 5 people. An SUV, but not a SUV, do they make those? A cross over vehicle, that's cool. I'd prefer a 4 door jeep at this point. That or Joe just has to start saying NO.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home